- Helicopter Tours
- City Tours
- Bike&Walking Tours
- Airport Transfer
New York City Pass
Visit some of the essential monuments of the Big Apple and enjoy the rich cultural heritage that the city has to offer without having to worry about getting tickets.
Museums and monuments
- Empire State Observatory
- American Museum of Natural History
- Metropolitan Museum - MET.
Plus three more visits, choosing one of each on these three options:
- Top of the Rock (Rockefeller Center Observatory) or Guggenheim Museum .
- Tourist Cruise Circle Line or Ferry to the Liberty Statue and Ellis Island.
- 9/11 Memorial & Museum* or the Intrepid, Sea, Air & Space Museum *From April through September, CityPASS can only be used for admission to the 9/11 Museum starting at 2 pm or later.
How does it work?
Getting started with the New York CityPASS is very easy...
You only need to exchange your voucher at the ticket window of any New York CityPASS attraction.
- The tickets are valid for nine days after your first visit.
- You will have preferential access in almost all the atractions.
- The tickets have to be in good condition when handed at the entrance of each attraction.
How do I receive it?
Print a confirmation sent to you after purchasing online and hand it in together with identification at any of the following collection points:
Empire State Building
Fifth Avenue 350 and 34th Street
Daily, 8 am - 2:00 am
American Natural History Museum
Central Park West, 79th Street
Daily: 10 am -5:45 pm
Metropolitan Museum (Met)
Fifth Avenue 1000, 82nd Street
Sunday -Thursday: 10 am - 5:30 pm
Friday and Saturday: 10 am - 9 pm
Top of the Rock™
50th Street, between Fifth and Sixth Avenue
Daily 8 am -12 am. Departure of the last lift 11 pm
Fifth Museum 1071 (89th Street).
Sunday - Wednesday and Friday: 10 am - 5:45 pm.
Saturdays: 10 am - 7:45 pm.
Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
Battery Park or Liberty State Park
Opening of the ticket counters: 8:30 am.
Departures every 30-45 minutes.
The last entrance to the monument: Summer 4:30 pm; Winter 3:30 pm.
Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises
Quay 83, 42nd Street
For timetables and frequencies, consult the destination.
9/11 Memorial & Museum
180 Greenwich St., World Trade Center New York, NY
October - March: Sun-Thu, 9 am - 8 pm; Fri-Sat, 9 am - 9 pm
April - September: CityPASS valid for entry Sun-Thu, 2 pm - 8 pm; Fri-Sat 2 pm - 9 pm.
Last entry 2 hours prior to close.
Not valid on 9/11.
Memorial Hours: Open Daily 7:30am-9pm
Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
Pier 86, W. 46th Street and 12th Avenue New York, NY
Nov 1 - Mar 31: Open daily 10am - 5pm
Apr 1 - Oct 31: Mon-Fri, 10am - 5pm; Sat-Sun 10am - 6pm; Holidays: 10am - 6pm
Closed Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day