- Helicopter Tours
- City Tours
- Bike&Walking Tours
- Airport Transfer
Central Park Bike Tour
New Yorkers love to cycle and after taking a guided bike tour with Baja Bikes like this one you'll soon know why!
The Central Park Bike Tour offers a guided tour like no other, enabling all participants the opportunity to discover the magnificent parkland that sits right in the middle of one of the largest and busiest cities in the world. Suitable for touring at any point throughout the year this is one New York attraction that is simply too good to miss!
Set a relaxed pace and assisted by of our expert local guides, we help you explore some of the most tranquil spots the park has to offer with many famous Hollywood film locations (including When Harry met Sally, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Sex and the City, Friends, etc) The Arsenal, The Alice in Wonderland-statue, Memorial-sites and many other favourites that make this a truly unique and magical setting. So what are you waiting for, go ahead and choose a Central Park Bike Tour with Baja Bikes! Our safe and surprising itinerary is guaranteed to be one of the main highlights of your stay in the Big Apple.
What can you expect?
- Popular activity in New York City
- Guided bike tour with an English monitor
- Biking lanes only
- See Central Park highlights in 2,5 hours
Departure time: 10:00
Departure point: 891 Amsterdam Ave, New York
Duration: 2,5 hours
- Child seats - yes. Surcharge 10 $
- Children's bikes - yes. Minimum age for the Brooklyn tour is 12 years.
- Central Park and New York by kids tour is suitable for all ages.
- Helmets are required and for free for children below 14 years.
- Helmets for participants older than 14 coasts 5 $.
- Tandems - Manhattan: no. Brooklyn: Yes, surcharge 60 $.
- Electric bikes - Central Park tour: no. Brooklyn tour: yes, surcharge 125 $.